About the role
We are growing our team in Palmerston North and have an opportunity to add new talent to our security technicians' team. We are looking for customer focused people who will maintain and install the latest electronic security equipment.
This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for working closely with customers to install and service their electronic security systems as well as fault identification and resolution.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage installation projects ensuring they meet customer deadlines
- Maintain and monitor customer security systems
- Document all service checks and report on any faults
- End to end project management of customer requirements
- Provide technical support to sales team
- Installing cables and hardware in line with agreed customer specifications
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally bring:
- electronic security installation or faults experience
- knowledge and experience of CCTV, access control and alarm systems such as Milestone, Gallagher, Tecom, ICT and Integriti
- Electrical or electronic security qualifications or working towards one
- Great customer service ability
- Full clean NZ drivers licence
- Certificate of Approval, or the ability to gain this
Waterford Security is a family-owned and 100% New Zealand-owned business. Since 1994, we’ve built a reputation up and down the country for providing well-informed advice and prompt, dependable service. Our clients include government organisations, banks, hospitals, large recreational facilities like sport stadiums, and owners of multi-storey commercial and residential buildings.
With offices in Auckland, Wellington, and now Palmerston North, we install, maintain, manage and repair electronic security systems, including access control, CCTV and alarms, providing service across the whole of New Zealand.
We pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of new technology and providing exceptional service to our clients. Our approach is to tailor solutions to individual clients and situations drawing on a wide range of proven products and the latest innovations in security. We will never install a product we don’t believe provide our clients with an appropriate and reliable solution for their business. What we offer
We offer a competitive salary package and a company vehicle. In joining Waterford Security, you will be joining a supportive and social team committed to excellence in customer service and a thirst to be the best in the market. We offer on-going product training and genuine career development. What next
We have partnered with Kin to fill this vital role so if this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, ‘apply now’! Or for more information, you can contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]