Waterford Security is a successful New Zealand owned security integrator that has been operating for over 28 years, with offices in Auckland and Wellington, providing service across the whole of New Zealand. We install, maintain, manage and repair electronic security systems, including access control, CCTV and alarms.
We pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of new technology and providing exceptional service to our clients. About the role
We have an opportunity to add new talent to our security technicians' team in Wellington. We are looking for customer focused people who will maintain and install the latest electronic security equipment.
This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for working closely with customers to install and service their electronic security systems as well as fault identification and resolution.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage installation projects ensuring they meet customer deadlines
- Maintain and monitor customer security systems
- Document all service checks and report on any faults
- End to end project management of customer requirements
- Provide technical support to sales team
- Installing cables and hardware in line with agreed customer specifications
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally bring:
- electronic security installation experience
- knowledge and experience of CCTV, access control and alarm systems such as Milestone, Gallagher, Tecom, ICT and Integriti
- Electrical or electronic security qualifications or working towards one
- Great customer service ability
- Full clean NZ drivers licence
- Certificate of Approval, or the ability to gain this
We are open to hearing from candidates with a range of experience. If you are an experienced electronic security technician or electrician, or even if this is an industry that you’d like to move your career into, we’d love to hear from you either way. What we offer
We offer a competitive salary package and a company vehicle. In joining Waterford Security, you will be joining a supportive and social team committed to excellence in customer service and a thirst to be the best in the market. We offer on-going product training and genuine career development. What next
We have partnered with Kin to fill this vital role so if this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, ‘apply now’! Or for more information, you can contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]