Waterford Security is a successful New Zealand owned security integrator that has been operating for over 28 years, with offices in Auckland and Wellington, providing service across the whole of New Zealand. We install, maintain, manage and repair electronic security systems, including access control, CCTV and alarms.
We pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of new technology and providing exceptional service to our clients. About the role
The Sales Administrator role plays a key part of the sales team, providing support and engaging with clients on a daily basis. Day to day, this role is varied and will include:
- Coordinating quotes and proposals
- Responding to customer and supplier queries
- Data entry and ensuring our database is up to date
- Weekly report creation and distribution
- Supporting with other administration for the team as needed
You will be a natural when it comes engaging with a wide range of people and will bring a customer-centric approach to your work. You’ll be self-motivated and will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You’ll also bring:
- Previous experience in administration or coordination
- A natural ability with technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- An ability to pick up new concepts quickly
- Previous experience in the security or construction industry would be beneficial but is not essential.
We have partnered with Kin to fill this vital role so if this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, ‘apply now’! Or for more information, you can contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
We are reviewing applications as we go so apply today!