At Life Flight, every moment counts when the emergency phone rings. Each call-out is unique and vital; it may be to help a car accident victim, to rescue a diver, or to fly a premature baby to urgent medical care.
It takes a team to make emergency flights possible 24/7. Everyone working for Life Flight plays a part in achieving our overall mission: To save lives. Life Flight is a charity that holds a special place in the hearts and minds of the community. About the role
We’re looking for an exceptional Data Specialist to lead and progress the data capabilities within our new Salesforce CRM system.
You will be joining a friendly, supportive team that works collaboratively together. Whether it be managing new Salesforce Integrations or helping plan our next fundraising campaign - you'll play an important part every day. Much of the implementation groundwork on our new CRM has been done; we’re now looking for someone to bring their skills and expertise to take it to the next level.
You will be a lateral thinker, with the ability to give insight using data to tell a story and ultimately uncover new fundraising opportunities. Our team loves to be innovative and punch above our weight in the charity world.
Your role will help ensure our organisation can continue to be successful and save lives when every moment counts. Are you up for the challenge? You’ll be responsible for:
We’re looking for someone with:
- The primary day-to-day system administration of our newly implemented Salesforce Non-Profit success pack (NPSP) environment.
- Working across the organisation with fundraising, corporate services and marketing teams to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes and system changes.
- Contributing regular analysis and insight reports across the Salesforce database including diving into the BI tool to provide recommendations for our Regular Giving programme.
- Providing and developing on-going training strategies for Salesforce growing user skill sets across the business - ultimately you will be the go-to person for any Salesforce queries.
- Liaising closely with our vendor partners and wider stakeholder community
We can offer you :
- Proven experience with a CRM system - we'd love for you to already be a Salesforce guru!
- Practical experience implementing process changes across an organisation
- An analytical mind with experience interpreting data and the stories they tell
- Top notch organisational skills, including superb attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a natural ability to relate to all stakeholders
- An outcomes-orientated, flexible approach to working
- Appreciation of the values of the not-for-profit sector
A competitive salary, flexible working options, great benefits (including a gym membership), and the ability to work autonomously making the role your own, within a supportive team environment. To Apply
If you’re looking for a role with real purpose and are keen to be part of a fantastic team, look no further. Please apply now
with your CV and a cover letter letting us know a bit about you and what you’d bring to the role. For further information contact [email protected]
Applications close as soon as we find the right person, we’d love to hear from you!