WellingtonNZ is the agency tasked with making the Wellington region wildly famous. Our organisation is shamelessly passionate about this wild and wonderful region we call home and want to make it famous as the most creative place in New Zealand to live, work, visit and play.
Our core values that underpin our work and guide team members' behaviour, are:
About the role
- Do it together
- Dare to be different
- Show the passion
- Find the fun
- Focus on the customer
Reporting to the People and Culture Manager, your role is key to the smooth running of our People and Culture functions. You’ll sit in the very heart of the business, providing operational and project support to our dedicated and collaborative team.
A key focus of this role will be to optimise People and Culture processes and ensure that employee experience is delivered to a consistently high standard.
Across an average week, this role will see you;
- Support recruitment processes and coordinate onboarding for new WellingtonNZ employees
- Assist with special projects and programmes of work
- Identify and implement opportunities for process efficiencies across People & Culture
- Provide support in reviewing our HR technology and tools
- Ensure that HR related records are maintained and updated as required
- Be a point of contact for internal and external People & Culture related inquiries or requests
At times, you will assist with being the face of WellingtonNZ at reception, and with coordination of various office administrative duties and/or project support to the wider Business Services team. About you
You will be an experienced Coordinator with a natural ability to juggle multiple priorities. You’ll be a self-starter, with a focus on people, and a strong attention to detail.
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience in an Administration or Coordination role
- A friendly approachable manner backed with exceptional customer service skills
- Proven ability to work in a high-pace environment
- Strong prioritisation and administration skills.
- A logical and proactive approach to problem solving and an excellent eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural affinity with technology
- An honest, can-do attitude, with an ability to maintain confidentiality
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm with a strong work ethic and collaborative working style
In short, we are looking for someone who shares our team’s vision in building excellent employee experiences, someone who is purpose driven and strives to be the best that they can be. Why people love it here
WellingtonNZ truly values its people and is committed to building an inclusive and collaborative culture where everyone can thrive, have fun and make a difference. We have all the things you would expect from a great employer – flexible working options that can be tailor made for you, wellbeing programmes, relaxed working environments, and encouragement to be yourself. Apply now
If this role sounds perfect for you, then apply today with your CV and cover letter, telling us a bit about you and what you'd bring to this role.
Or, if you have any questions, you can contact our recruitment partner at Kin, Jamie Edmundson on 022 131 9176 or jamie.edmundson.co.nz. WellingtonNZ takes the health and safety of its staff, visitors and guests seriously and, following a health and safety risk assessment process, have mandated that all employees, visitors and guests entering our premises shall be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. You will be asked to provide proof of vaccination status prior to interviewing for this role. If you are unable to provide this, please contact us to discuss your individual circumstance.