You will find challenge and reward in equal measure as you undertake a review of our existing service and processes in order to prepare for upscaling. We are looking for an experience leader in programme or service delivery to help shape the next step of our journey as we prepare for upscaling and transition. You will bring your experience in service evaluation, strategic planning and implementation to improve systems and opportunities for growth, as we continue to provide the best possible service to our clients. A bit about us …
We are a growing Kiwi business which provides a nationwide service in the health, disability and social services sector. We're community-based and run by people who have knowledge and expertise in supporting injured and disabled people to have more control over their lives. About the role …
About you …
- Review and evaluate existing processes and systems, including contracts, CMS, shared services, supplier agreements, costings and evaluatory measures.
- Hands on in leading the development of the change management plan, including refinement of position descriptions, induction process, appraisals, preparation of growth strategy and recruitment
- Ensuring all staff are well informed, included and trained in new systems and procedures so that efficient workflows are maintained.
- Conduct indepth financial analysis that helps to inform a strategic plan that supports continued growth and success
- Contribute to proposals, feedback and reporting to our funding partner
- Foster an environment that encourages a culture of trust, ownership and quality output.
- Based largely from home, with some community and team engagement
What you will receive …
- Broad experience and skills across programme/service management and delivery.
- Commercially astute with a focus on continuous improvement of systems and processes.
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to foster genuine, effective relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- A genuine customer focus, strong work ethic and desire to provide quality results and service
- An inclusive, contemporary leader, able to maximise the team’s individual and collective potential.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the health, disability or social services sector, or something closely related is preferred, and will help set you up for success.
- A supportive and dedicated team environment
- Mentoring and guidance from engaged and passionate Directors
- A competitive package
- Opportunity to work from home anywhere in NZ, along with some national travel
We’ve partnered with Kin to find the right person for this role, if you think it might be you, please apply now, or for more information before applying, please call Stephanie Patterson 027 2153576