We are a research led consultancy providing advice to a broad range of clients from central to local government, iwi, not-for-profits and the private sector. Our advice covers financial, business and economic advice, but also broader advice on wellbeing, long term strategy and forecasting.
Through our research and advice, we are able to support New Zealand businesses and communities to better understand and respond to challenges. Why you’ll love it here
This position is a chance to be part of an incredibly talented and dedicated team that is working on a diverse range of interesting projects. We value and reward unique skills and strengths, and are committed to supporting our people to learn and grow.
In joining our team, you will be based in our Wellington office, where we have an inclusive and kind culture and enjoy social team activities and events. About the role
We’ve been in business for more than 60 years and are continuing to grow our dedicated team.
As Office Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in supporting our team to deliver exceptional research and advice for our clients. This varied role will provide you with autonomy and the opportunity to utilise your diverse skills and initiative as you make this role your own.
As part of our small and collaborative team, we’re looking for someone to operate always with the wellbeing of our staff and clients in mind.
Day to day you’ll:
- Present a positive and professional image to our clients and team
- Make sure business systems and process are optimised to enable a humming, happy and content workplace
- Answer client queries and the main phone line
- Manage supplier contracts and service agreements
- Keep the office well stocked, ensuring our team have all the resources they need
- Provide administration support on WorkflowMax
- Organise meetings, events and travel
- Hold health and safety responsibilities, making sure that the team remain safe and well
This part-time role is 25 hours a week, worked over 5 days About you
We are looking for an Office Manager with a natural affinity for people, processes and a talent for efficiency. You will be self-managing and comfortable making decisions but know that you are supported by those you work with.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- Demonstrated experience in office administration roles
- Exceptional attention to detail with a natural ability to organise and prioritise
- Prior experience with WorkflowMax or similar systems
- Compelling communications skills, you are able to connect confidently across the team as well as our stakeholders
- A collaborative style, encouraging team engagement and supporting others
We embrace diversity and welcome neurodiverse individuals, people from all ethnicities and any sexual orientation to apply.
If this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for, apply now with your CV and cover letter, telling us why you are perfect for this role. Please note, we are taking some time off over the summer break and all applications will be reviewed after the 10th of January 2022.
If you’d like a little more information before applying, we have chosen to partner with Kin, so please contact Jamie on [email protected]
in.co.nz. For queries received between the 23rd of December and the 9th of January, these will be answered on the 10th of January.