After coming through a period of change we are growing and looking to build for the future by adding an awesome new person to our IT support/help desk team. You may already have some experience, or be reasonably new to your IT support journey, either way you will be exposed to new and exciting challenges and technologies while having plenty of opportunities to develop your skills. Your positive attitude, outstanding work ethic and commitment to provide the highest level of service to our clients will be key to your success. A bit about us …
The Paper Plus Group has become an iconic Kiwi retail brand. With circa 100 independently owned stores across Aotearoa, we specialise in books, stationery, technology, gifts, toys, cards and wrap, while some stores hold agencies for NZ Post and Lotto. About the role …
About you …
- First point of contact for all system related issues in stores and the support office.
- Logging, troubleshooting and resolving issues, including liaison with key IT partners and escalating issues when necessary
- Assisting with technical and application projects, including setting up new hardware, software, user accounts and connections to the network.
- Build effective relationships with our stores and provide outstanding customer service, ensuring that communication is clear and flowing between all stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate records, and ensure all relevant documentation is up to date.
What you will receive …
- Excellent problem solver who follows a logical process, you have the ability look at the big picture, while paying attention to the detail.
- You love a challenge and have the ability to rise to one, while maintaining an even temperament and positive outlook.
- You contribute to the team and care about the quality of the service you provide. You follow through to ensure clients are happy with the outcome.
- Experienced in IT support, you are curious about the industry, have a passion for continuous improvement and are quick to pick up new technology – if you have done this in the retail sector it’s a big bonus.
- You’ll join a nationwide Kiwi company who care about their team
- A culture that will encourage your personal and professional growth and development.
- We have a people-first philosophy and provide flexible working to suit your needs.
We’ve partnered with Kin to find the right person for this role. We hire when we find the right person, so if you’re keen, apply now. If you’d like to find out more before applying, please call Stephanie Patterson on 027 2153576.