Zephyr is a well-established consultancy providing business and IT solutions to a wide variety of clients in the greater Wellington region. We are known for our expert, pragmatic, and high value solutions, and our thoroughly human approach.
Since 2004 we have been proud to partner with some of the region's most successful organisations, powering them on to greater things.
As an experienced office manager, you will appreciate just how pivotal your role is in ensuring the smooth flow of all operational aspects of the business. We are looking for an office manager passionate about delivering timely and high-quality outcomes for all those you interact with, and somebody who is intuitive enough to keep on top of all facilities management needs and ensure all essential office supplies are well maintained. This role is essential for us in ensuring the best possible outcomes for our staff and our clients. About the role
As our Office Manager, you will be a positive, personable, and empathic communicator who can adapt your approach to a wide variety of stakeholders. Although your remit is varied, you will be able to consistently operate with enthusiasm between both the fun and more business-as-usual aspects of the role. While maintaining an elevated level of organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills, you will be self-managing and comfortable making decisions but know that you are supported by those you work with also.
As the first point of contact for Zephyr, you will see and hear a lot and while we are looking for somebody to be engaged and engaging, being able to retain confidential information is critical in this role. While you will be an evangelist for outcome and delivery, your effective communication skills and positive, pro-active approach will ensure you consistently interact in an upbeat, solutions focused way. As part of our small and collaborative team, we’re looking for someone to operate always with the wellbeing of our staff and clients in mind: Day to day you will:
- Provide general reception services including answering the phone and greeting guests
- Maintain all office and kitchen/social supplies and stock levels
- Take ownership of minute taking, document control, photocopying, mail management
- Administer financial tasks such as payroll, banking, petty cash management, invoicing, time sheet entry and credit control where relevant
- Lead Health and Safety protocols
- Manage, coordinate, and facilitate all functions and events for our team and clients
- Lead new staff registration and induction protocols as well as assisting with onboarding initiatives
- Be an evangelist for growing and retaining the collaborative and fun culture of Zephyr
We’re looking for someone special to fill this role. You’ll be known for your interactive and adaptable approach, positivity, creativity, resilience, and strong work ethic. Our team are collaborative; we share information freely, support one another, and like to have a good time! We’re looking for someone with:
- A natural ability to coordinate, facilitate and bring people together
- Exceptional time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills on all fronts
- An eye for detail and appreciation for systems and process
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking abilities
- A desire to grow and develop the culture of the organisation and build strong relationships with our clients, staff and contractors
To be successful in this role you must have previous office management experience and a can do approach. While an understanding of Xero would be advantageous, it is not essential however being able to easily pick up new systems is a must!
If you’re keen to be part of and support a motivated, market-leading organisation, please apply now with your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about you and what you’d bring to the role. We'll be reviewing applications as we go, so apply today! If you'd like to find out more before applying please contact Stacey Aubry at [email protected]