You’ll find challenge and reward in equal measure as you use your expertise of ensure smooth and efficient operations in the business. Supporting the production, planning and warehouse functions you will play a pivotal role in providing outstanding delivery and service to our clients A bit about us …
Define Instruments manufacture innovative products for industrial automation, measurement, indication and process control. Our passion and focus is in capturing data using our IOT devices to bring real time insights to our customers’ businesses. People are central to all we do - we are a proud Kiwi business with family values. About the role …
About you …
- Planning, documentation and oversight of production and resource allocation, ensuring quality delivery on time and to brief.
- Accurate and thorough record keeping and maintenance of quality management systems and documentation.
- Planning and scheduling our production flow, maximising efficiency in time and resources.
- Strive for continuous improvement and innovation while utilising lean principles.
- Champion health and safety across the organisation.
- Support the wider team, ensuring that communication is flowing and their well-being is prioritised.
What you will receive …
- The ultimate multi-tasker, you thrive in a busy environment and know how to keep many balls in the air without letting quality drop.
- An outstanding communicator, you have the ability to engage with a range of people and to bring them with you on the journey.
- Highly organised, you think on your feet and love a challenge, while maintaining an even temperament and positive outlook.
- You have an eye for detail with the ability to anticipate and mitigate risk - you have a passion for continuous learning and improvement and the knowledge to support the lean focus throughout the organization.
- Commercial acumen and IT savvy, you’ll ideally bring experience in operations or production environments.
- You’ll join a successful business with family values, and people who truly care about eachother and what they do.
- Opportunity to have autonomy and own your role.
- A culture that will encourage your personal and professional growth and development.
- A generous remuneration package
We’ve partnered with Kin to find the right person for this role. Find out more about our story at www.defineinstruments.com and see if we’re the next step on your journey. If you’re keen, please apply now with your CV and Cover Letter. If you’d like to find out more before applying, please call Stephanie Patterson on 027 2153576.