After coming through a period of change we are growing and looking to build for the future by adding this pivotal role to our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference to the growth and success of the organization through your insightful reporting and analysis. Supporting the Team and our Executive, you’ll provide commercial insights, advice and tailored reporting that will help inform strategic direction and planning. A bit about us …
The Paper Plus Group has become an iconic Kiwi retail brand. With circa 100 independently owned stores across Aotearoa, we specialise in books, stationery, magazines, gifts, toys, cards and wrap, while some stores hold agencies for NZ Post and Lotto. About the role …
About you …
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to develop reports, dashboards and indepth analysis of performance.
- Provide proactive advice and recommendations, based on identified trends and insights
- Foster effective relationships with the team, suppliers and store owners to ensure a solid commercial understanding of the market.
- Maintain a high level of organisation and attention to detail, ensuring all relevant reporting is prepared accurately and to deadline.
- Utilising IT knowledge and experience to maximise systems and technology.
What you will receive …
- With initiative to burn, you’ll relish the opportunity to make this newly created role your own.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret data and present it in a way that is meaningful and engaging
- An effective communicator with the ability to build strong, trust-based relationships.
- Excellent Excel and report building experience, you are highly organised and have a keen eye for detail.
- Enthusiasm and passion for data, with a solid background of analysis in a retail environment.
- You’ll join a nationwide Kiwi company who care about their team and the local communities they serve.
- A culture that will encourage your personal and professional growth and development.
- We have a people-first philosophy and provide flexible working to suit your needs.
We’ve partnered with Kin to find the right person for this role. We hire when we find the right person, so if you’re keen, apply now. If you’d like to find out more before applying, please call Stephanie Patterson on 027 2153576.