Ashcroft Homes are based in Auckland and a wholly NZ owned business. For the past 10 years Ashcroft has had the pleasure of working with many customers and property investors, on the path to successful property development and investment. They are experts in new home builds, sub-divisions, multi-lot sites, and large-scale affordable housing projects. With many multi-disciplinary experts employed within the business, Ashcroft can offer their clients a one-stop shop, with the majority of projects being taken from concept to completion inhouse.
Key Responsibilities include (in addition to the above):
Having recently recruited one new member of the PDC team, with Auckland’s property market booming, we are now looking for yet another PDC as demand for Ashcroft Homes services increases. As part of a tight-knit team of Property Development Consultant’s, you will be working closely with your customers, to understand their needs and help them develop and craft their ideas into plans. A key component of the role will be building a solid pipeline of work, which will result from establishing a strong network of contacts (Property Owners and Developers, Real Estate Agents, Building Supply companies etc.) to generate new business, as well as following up on company provided leads. You will keep close to your customers throughout the entire sales and build process, to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Generating new business / referrals
- Following up on leads
- Meeting with potential clients – discuss full sales process, options, and pricing
- Conducting the initial feasibility study and liaising with the Drafting team to prepare scheme plans
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients throughout the build / project process
- Maintaining appropriate enquiry follow up standards, call cycles & input of information into the CRM
- Working with the Home Planning and Subdivision team when and where appropriate
- Attending industry events, and networking across all appropriate channels to generate leads
While the preference is for a proven salesperson with knowledge of the Auckland housing / property market, there could also be an opportunity for a driven individual from a project management or building or trade type background. What is imperative is a drive to provide outstanding customer service, and a desire to build strong and lasting relationships both internally and externally to the business. The existing PDC’s are a tight-knit team, who truly support each other, and we are looking for a highly collaborate industry professional to join them. In addition, we are looking for the following:
- Customer focused mind-set together with a high degree of integrity and work ethic
- Technically strong with a good understanding of the Auckland new home / property development market
- A network of industry contacts would be highly desirable
- Familiar with the Unitary Plan, feasibility studies and scheme plans
- Awareness of the market and competitor offers
Ashcroft Homes offer a retainer, uncapped commission and fully maintained company vehicle. In terms of earning potential, the sky really is the limit for a dedicated and hungry person to achieve.
I would love to hear from you if feel this role is a fit for your skills and experience. The official close off date for this role will be Wednesday 18th August, however all applications will be reviewed upon receiving them, so please don’t hesitate to apply. Please apply with a covering letter and CV, or for any direct enquiries please contact Natasha Symonds on 022 069 5284. *You must hold a valid driver's license and work visa to apply for this role.