Ashcroft Homes are based in Auckland and a wholly NZ owned business. For the past 10 years Ashcroft has had the pleasure of working with many customers and property investors, on the path to successful property development and investment. They are experts in new home builds, sub-divisions, multi-lot sites, and large-scale affordable housing projects. With many multi-disciplinary experts employed within the business, Ashcroft can offer their clients a one-stop shop, with the majority of projects being taken from concept to completion inhouse. The Role
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role will be concentrating on larger property development and housing clients. As such you will find yourself mostly focused on business clients / investors. With a new business acquisition focus, you will be responsible for increasing revenue and market share and achieving KPI’s and targets. You can expect to be networking with property developers, real estate agents, investors, building supply chain suppliers and other social housing providers etc. Key Responsibilities include:
- Generating new business / referrals
- Meeting with potential clients – discuss full sales process, options, and pricing
- Maintaining and grow strong relationships with clients throughout the build / project process
- Maintaining appropriate enquiry follow up standards, call cycles & input of information
- Working with the Home Planning and Subdivision team when and where appropriate
- Attending industry events, and networking across all appropriate channels to generate leads
Whilst you will be a hunter who thrives on generating new business, equally you must be comfortable putting together account management plans and building strong and lasting relationships with clients. Our consultants are a tight-knit team, who truly support each other, and we are looking for a highly collaborate industry professional to join them. You will be technically strong and come from a similar role – current experience within the Auckland property development / new home market is a must, and a network of contacts is highly desirable. In addition, we are looking for the following:
- Extensive business development experience gained from within a similar role
- Customer focused mind-set together with a high degree of integrity and work ethic
- Technically strong with a good understanding of the Auckland new home / property development market
- A network of industry contacts would be highly desirable, as would any experience dealing with Government / Social Housing organisations.
- Familiar with the Unitary Plan, feasibility studies and scheme plans
- Awareness of the market and competitor offers
Ashcroft can offer a competitive retainer and uncapped commission, and fully maintained company vehicle. Ashcroft has a family focused culture and are a stable and growing privately owned NZ business.
I would love to hear from you if feel this role is a fit for your skills and experience. The official close off date for this role will be Wednesday 18th August, however all applications will be reviewed upon receiving them, so please don’t hesitate to apply. Please apply with a covering letter and CV, or for any direct enquiries please contact Natasha Symonds on 022 069 5284.
*You must have a valid driver's license and work visa to apply for this role.