About Inspire Group
In 2001, Dan Tohill (CEO) founded Inspire Group in New Zealand to provide innovative and engaging learning design with transformative outcomes.
We’re pioneers in blended learning design and delivery – constantly seeking to shift behaviour and mindset to support people's development.
We have over 50 team members based in New Zealand, Australia and Asia, along with over 100 learning and development associates in our Inspire Assist
database who help us on projects when needed. About the role
The crux of this role is to support Inspire Group in the delivery, development, and growth of learning experiences. This includes programmes, workshops, associate meetups, train the trainers, client events and any other initiatives to develop and support this work, as required. This will mainly be for learning experiences designed via our Wellington team but will include programmes being delivered globally. This is a high touch role which means you are confident dealing with the humans of the world. We can be flexible for the right person – if the work gets done - we have achieved our goal. What will keep you busy?
So, what are we looking for?
- Ensure all learning experiences (e.g., programmes, workshops, facilitator meet-ups, train the trainers, client events) are planned, coordinated and resourced immediately and effectively
- Liaise with clients to confirm and reconfirm dates, venue, event readiness and follow-up (you are super organized)
- Liaise with Associates on availability, facilitation readiness incl co-production support, follow-up and invoices (this is where your lovely phone manner comes in)
- Work with Visual Designers and external printers to ensure all materials required are printed on time and to high standard (you are obviously a huge team player)
- Ensure printed materials and resources are with the client, associate, or venue in good time (all jobs are important, right?)
- Proactively troubleshoot any changes and unforeseeable issues that may arise
- Manage monthly invoicing and Associate disbursements
- Manage all communications between client, Associate and Inspire
- Manage and administer the ‘Learning Calendar’ including booking meetings and experiences with all required, and keeping whiteboard up to date for ease of information
- Arrange / send participants any prework and evaluation for every experience
- Manage, collate and share evaluation data from Survey Monkey with Inspire team, and use this material to assist the team in business development initiatives.
Have we kept your interest?
- Proven experience in an event coordination or logistical planning related role
- Strong verbal and written communication
- You are organised and a complete self-starter
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, a ‘can do’ attitude and strong self-motivation
- A strong level of comfort around technology and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A thirst for learning and continual improvement
- Unflappable and pragmatic and you thrive on multi-tasking and prioritising
If our values of Aroha, Say=Do, Excellent and Hustle resonate with you and you’re up for a new challenge in 2021, apply online telling us why you are the only applicant we should consider. Applications close as soon as we find the right team member so don’t delay! You can call Theresa Nguyen on 021850617 anytime or email [email protected]