Education Perfect (EP) is a fast-growing EdTech organisation which is having a significant impact for over 1.2 million students in 4,000+ schools globally.
We are focused on enabling transformative teaching and learning experience for lifelong learners. We do this through our established EP for School product and now also through our new product EP for Home. We are driven by the voice of our users and are constantly evolving to meet their needs.
Our vision is to ‘provide engaging, empowering and effective online learning for every student; providing a continuous and actionable view of progress for teachers, school leaders, students and their parents, globally’. About the role:
This role involves working within a long-lived, cross-functional product development team, working closely with the Head of Product and the wider product team on product priorities and roadmap, and in partnership with the Engineering team to deliver a world-class and ever-improving product to our users.
- Work with the Head of Product and other senior members of the team to shape the product vision, strategy and priorities
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and communication of the lean roadmap for the EP products
- Identify opportunities for product innovation while maintaining the fundamental business objectives
- Gathering and prioritising product requirements and user requirements
- Grooming and prioritising the product backlog using standardised prioritisation techniques and metrics
- Providing sprint goals and new user stories for sprint planning
- Defining metrics of success
- Taking a user-focused and data-informed approach to rapidly test and iterate your solutions
- Building a strong ongoing connection with our users: students, teachers, school leaders and parents
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of both qualitative and quantitative insights into our product and user needs
- Understanding the end to end customer journey for EP products, from acquisition through to referral
- Observing and analysing the EdTech market and our various users
- Line management, up-skilling and mentoring
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Manager within long-lived, cross-functional teams
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Track record of leading the end-to-end ideation, discovery, prototyping, solution design and iteration of a product, within a cross-functional team
- Ability to build strong relationships of collaboration, support and challenge
- Flexibility and creative problem solving
- Experience with a range of qualitative and quantitative research methods, and ongoing evaluation using data and feedback
- Workshop planning, facilitation and synthesis
- Strong presentation skills and clear, proactive communication
- Ultimately, the ability to create products and experiences that users love and meet their needs
- Able to work legally in Australia or New Zealand
- Ongoing 2 hours per week of professional development
- Additional Leave entitlements
- Annual allowance for expenses related to personal wellbeing
EP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a registered B Corp. We are committed to maintaining a culture that supports, encourages and celebrates the diversity of its EPeeps. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.