A bit about us...
Farm Focus is the leading provider of farm management software in New Zealand. We are a 100% kiwi owned agribusiness company with over 40 years’ experience in the development of software for the rural sector. With more than 10,000 farmers and businesses throughout New Zealand and Australia using our software, our role is to help them to measure and manage their business performance and make better decisions for their future.
The recent release of our next generation solution almost completes our evolution to a fully cloud based SaaS business. But there is still plenty to do and we would love you to come and join us on the journey.
We aim to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do and are looking for a Client Services Specialist to join us on our mission. If that’s you, read on! The role
Based in our Masterton office, the Client Services Specialist is a pivotal part of our business and provides exceptional service to our customers. Every day, you will be building strong relationships with our customers and assisting them with queries in a timely way. You will also be the one to share information with customers about new products and services that may help them with their farming or agricultural business.
Day to day this role will:
- Engage with customers over the phone, email and chat to resolve issues and problem solve
- Escalate issues when appropriate
- Share customer feedback with the business to assist with product or process improvements
- Keep up to date with our product, including any new features or upcoming releases
- Share knowledge with the wider Client Services Team and contribute to our collaborative culture
You will be a natural when it comes to engaging with a variety of people and have a customer-centric approach to your work. While it is desirable that you come from a farming or accounting background, it is not essential, however it is critical that you can connect with our customers quickly!
Along with your ability to be a self-starter who is motivated and passionate towards providing exceptional customer service, you will also have:
- Proven experience on a Help Desk
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ability to pick up new technologies and technical concepts quickly; it would be great if you have used our product yourself!
- An analytical approach towards problem solving
- A highly organised and proactive approach to your work
- Proven ability to work in an agile and fast paced environment
- A drive towards promoting our product in a positive way
We are keen to talk to you if you are looking for a permanent, full-time position, but equally happy to discuss options around part time or fixed term arrangements. We can also consider remote working for the right candidate!
Our CST are a busy Help Desk and will need someone who can hit the ground running. If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role so hit ‘apply now’ with your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
or 022 015 0343. We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply now!