Zephyr is a well-established consultancy providing business and IT solutions to a wide variety of clients in the greater Wellington region. We are known for our expert, pragmatic, and high value solutions, and our thoroughly human approach.
Since 2004 we have been proud to partner with some of the region's most successful organisations, powering them on to greater things.
We are looking for a manager passionate about delivering exceptional service, driving new initiatives forward to provide the best possible outcomes for our clients, and somebody who will continue to develop a high performing team while being a Zephyr advocate at all times. About the role:
As manager of the iMIS and Development business unit, you’ll be responsible for driving growth and development of the iMIS platform and resolving tech issues with our clients. While you will be an evangelist for outcome and delivery, your effective communication skills and positive, pro-active management approach will ensure you consistently interact in an upbeat, solutions focused way. As part of our small and collaborative team, we’re looking for someone to drive business growth by bringing on new clients while also working closely with our loyal client base. Day to day you will:
- Work within SLAs to develop and deploy mutually beneficial and fully utilised iMIS sales plans
- Develop sales and project proposals as required and consistently monitor project milestones on an ongoing basis with your team
- Undertake business development activities and prospecting for new business with clients
- Build strong and trusted partnerships with clients, associates, contractors, and 3rd party software providers
- Contribute to Zephyr’s project development and implementation streams
- Lead staffing plans for your team, including employment methods, remuneration packages and training policies
- Be an evangelist for growing and retaining the pool of quality technical talent available to Zephyr
We’re looking for someone special to fill this role. You’ll be known for your interactive and adaptable leadership approach, positivity, resilience, and strong work ethic. Our team are collaborative; we share information freely, support one another, and like to have a good time! We’re looking for someone with:
- A natural ability to lead and mentor a team with variable experience
- Exceptional time management skills
- Expertise in business development and building long term client relationships
- Outstanding communication skills on all fronts
- An eye for detail and appreciation for systems and process
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking abilities
- A desire to grow and develop the knowledge of yourself and your team while producing positive impacts
To be successful in this role you must have previous staff leadership, outstanding customer service and business development skills. While an understanding of IT and Technology environments would be advantageous, it is not essential as Zephyr is one of only two iMIS providers in New Zealand. If your previous experience is outside of IT but you do have exposure to NFP, membership or volunteer-based environments we would still love to hear from you.
If you’re keen to be part of a motivated, market leading organisation, please apply now with your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about you and what you’d bring to the role. If you’d like to find out more before applying, please contact Nikkie White on [email protected]
Applications close when we find the right person, but no later than 26th July 2021.