At Humankind our purpose is to lead humanity at work. We’re an employee experience consultancy, passionate about helping organisations across Aotearoa create the best workplaces in the world! We want to see organisations have thriving teams and enhanced employee experiences. It’s what gets us out of bed every day. About the opportunity
It’s an exciting time for us as we continue to grow, and we’re now in search of a forward-thinking Client Partner to support our team and clients, working across all aspects of P&C. This is an amazing opportunity if you’re keen to step outside of a typical P&C role and make a meaningful difference across numerous organisations.
Surrounded by a deeply experienced team who live and breathe employee experience, you’ll be constantly learning and exposed to challenging, complex and rewarding P&C projects with clients from across all sectors.
We are searching for someone who can:
- act as an embedded strategic business partner to your clients, often supporting them to lead the P&C function in their organisations
- support with P&C projects such as org design, change management, performance and development and leadership development across public and private sector clients
- work with us on innovative Employee Experience projects
- build strong and enduring client relationships
- influence and guide clients on a journey of impactful employee experience
- comfortably juggle multiple projects
- bring energy and focus to everything you do
- be energised by and live our values every day.
You will have a background that includes:
- 5+ years' experience in a P&C role
- exposure to generalist P&C and the full employee lifecycle
- strong employment relations foundations
- experience managing multiple work programmes simultaneously
- ability to partner with senior leaders
- experience with workshop facilitation
- cultural competence
- strong commercial acumen
- enjoys working in a fast- paced environment
- exceptional written and presentation skills.
If our values of Delight, Inspire, Unite, Strive and Believe resonate with you and you’re up for an exciting new challenge, apply now online! We’ve partnered with Kin for this exciting opportunity so if you have any questions, contact [email protected]
Humankind is committed to creating a diverse, respectful, safe and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people with diverse backgrounds to join us.