At Humankind our purpose is to lead humanity at work. We are passionate about helping organisations in Aotearoa create the best workplaces in the world! We want to see organisations have thriving teams and enhanced employee experiences. It’s what gets us out of bed every day. About the opportunity
As we embark on our next period of growth, we’re looking for a Director, People and Culture to join our leadership team. You will challenge old ways of thinking and open minds to new and innovative possibilities. As the future of work continues to change, we need you to ensure we remain at the forefront of employee experience and innovation.
This is a leadership role first and foremost. You’ll lead, develop and inspire a team of exceptional P&C consultants to do the best mahi of their lives. As a member of our leadership team, you will contribute to organisational strategy and the future direction of Humankind (we’re pretty excited about it)!
You’ll also lead a range of complex and highly rewarding projects, using your strength in client engagement to guide and influence leaders across a diverse range of public and private sector organisations.
We’re looking for someone to:
- lead our P&C team to continue to innovate, inspire and delight both internally and externally
- develop capability on P&C and consulting skills, mentoring the team to deliver outstanding work that makes meaningful impact
- lead the thinking, design, and delivery across multiple large-scale client projects
- influence leaders to ensure people are the centre of their decision making
- apply strategic thought leadership, improving the design of Humankind’s services
- support with business development
- contribute to Humankind’s strategy and operational excellence
Your previous roles will have always had a people focus, and with you, you’ll bring energy, positivity, ideas and additionally:
- a love of leadership, coaching, mentoring and inspiring
- a senior generalist background as well as strengths in OD
- strategic focus, both for our clients and the future of Humankind
- cultural competence
- experience in a consulting environment (preferred)
- a background that includes a blend of private and public sector
- a natural ability to influence
- superior communication and client management skills
- strong commercial acumen, the ability to scope and shape large projects
- experience with leading large and complex change
- experience working in a fast- paced environment
If our values of Delight, Inspire, Unite, Strive and Believe resonate with you and you’re up for an exciting new challenge in 2021, apply now online. Alternatively we’ve partnered with Kin for this exciting opportunity so contact [email protected]
for more information.
Humankind is committed to creating a diverse, respectful, safe and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people with diverse backgrounds to join us.