At Humankind our purpose is to lead humanity at work. We’re an employee experience consultancy, passionate about helping organisations across Aotearoa create the best workplaces in the world! We want to see organisations have thriving teams and enhanced employee experiences. It’s what gets us out of bed every day. About the opportunity:
As we embark on our next period of growth, we’re looking for a Service Designer to join us in either Wellington or Auckland. You’ll support the design of our services, enabling the delivery of outstanding outcomes for our clients and team. This is a new role for Humankind, working alongside our Chief Experience Officer and the amazing subject matter experts at Humankind.
You’ll be joining a team of talented HR/Employee Experience specialists on a mission to change the way we work. Your senior level of service design expertise will see you:
- leading the design of our services, supporting our team to deliver on the visions for their service lines, and ensuring our services are innovative, employee-centric, and reflective of Humankind’s values
- strengthening Humankind’s internal capabilities on design in order to deliver outstanding work that makes meaningful impact
- leading the delivery of large client projects yourself (such as an Employee Experience Discovery or an Employee Experience design challenge)
- facilitating workshops with clients and our team
- delivering beautifully crafted programmes of work that enhance employee experience
- collaborating with the wider team to continue to innovate, inspire and delight both internally and externally
- supporting with business development
You’ll have a passion for always putting humans at the centre of your work and leading with empathy. Naturally your previous roles in Service Design have drawn on your design thinking methodologies and tools and we are excited for you to join us with a high level of competency in:
- service design (preferably Human Resources or Employee Experience services)
- design thinking and human centred design
- implementation and delivery of the outputs of service design
- leadership and delivery of complex client projects
- communication and client management skills
- workshop facilitation
- cultural competence
- peer coaching, training, upskilling
- business development
- professional services experience preferred
If our values of Delight, Inspire, Unite, Strive and Believe resonate with you and you’re up for an exciting new challenge in 2021, apply now online, alternatively we’ve partnered with Kin for this exciting opportunity so contact [email protected]
for more information.
Humankind is committed to creating a diverse, respectful, safe and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people with diverse backgrounds to join us.