At Modica Group we are growing rapidly and are leading the industry with our Mobile Messaging Solutions. Our world class, cloud based, enterprise messaging platform enables our clients to engage, market and transact globally via mobile. About the role
This newly created role will suit an ambitious, tech savvy, self-motivated team player who is looking for an entry level role with plenty of future scope, within a world leading NZ company. As the Technical Support Engineer in Operations, you will support Modica's staff and internal stakeholders through delivering quality, first level support of internal software applications, infrastructure and networks in a fast paced and efficient manner. Your support will enable us to work with pace, be operationally effective and deliver our best work possible.
You will understand the challenges of working with tech disruption and be able to prioritise your workload in a nimble and communicative fashion that ensures all issues are resolved with pace and efficacy. While your role has a lot of variety and your support requirements may vary, day to day activities will include:
- provide technical assistance to Modican’s to help them overcome issues within our agreed Service Level Objectives
- logging tasks in appropriate ticketing queues and prioritising accordingly
- accurate capture of information and requirements from users in case of further investigation or escalation
- work with developers and engineers to enhance or streamline processes
- communicating upcoming maintenance or other relevant events to staff
- consistently look for process improvements and efficiencies that will enhance your delivery of service requests.
We are looking for someone smart, motivated and enthusiastic with a “can do attitude”. You will love learning, have great rapport with people, and while you may not have direct experience in technical support, you will be able to demonstrate your passion for technology and upskilling yourself and be a real go-getter who excels at whatever you put your mind to. You will also be:
More about us
- enthusiastic, flexible and customer centric
- tech-savvy, inquisitive with strong problem-solving
- self-motivated, dedicated and understand that timeliness and accuracy are critical in all actions and interactions
- adept at prioritisation and multitasking
- insanely organised and know that the devil is in the detail
- excellent at both written and verbal communication
- a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We’re proud to have a team of straight-up and honest people. Our people have an opinion, challenge constructively and have each other’s back. They are experts in their fields and hungry to contribute. More about our benefits
We offer a supportive environment as it is important to us that you are happy and healthy. Alongside a competitive salary, we offer benefits that rival those of large corporations. To support you we offer some fantastic perks including health and life insurance, home internet contributions, regular team lunches, fruit twice a week and your birthday off.
If you are looking for a varied and interesting role and have the initiative and confidence to get on and make your own career in a world leading tech company - then please ‘apply now’ with your CV and a cover letter
detailing why you would make a great addition to our team.
Applications close as soon as the right candidate applies, so if you're interested apply today.