Farm Focus is the leading provider of farm management software in New Zealand. We are a 100% kiwi owned agribusiness company with over 40 years’ experience in the development of software for the rural sector. With more than 10,000 farmers and businesses throughout New Zealand and Australia using our software, our role is to help them to measure and manage their business performance and make better decisions for their future.
The recent release of our next generation solution completes our evolution to a fully cloud based SaaS business. But there is still plenty to do, and we would love you to come and join us on the journey.
We are based in Masterton and support flexible working for our team. You will have the option to work from home two days of the week if this suits you. We’d also be open to having you join us in either a part-time or full-time capacity. The role
Sitting within our Product Innovation team, this Senior Business Analyst role offers an opportunity to be involved in the Farm Focus success story. By providing exceptional problem solving and acting as the glue between our technical, product, and operational teams you will be integral to the delivery of new product features and enhancements.
This role will bring clarity to project requirements as well as:
- Work collaboratively with UX, Technology and Operations team members to connect the dots
- Identify, define and document requirements and user stories
- Be the ‘doer’ in the team, creating documents and any other outputs needed to keep projects moving forward
- Create technical and operational solutions in collaboration with the UX Lead
- Build relationships with third party providers to gather information and create solutions
You will also have the opportunity to support the team with Scrum Master responsibilities. About you
You will be collaborative and adaptable, with a desire to continuously learn. You will have previous experience in an analysis-based role, perhaps in a product or process environment. You may also have experience gained within a similar financial services or SaaS organisation.
You will also ideally have:
- Relationship building and communication skills which are second to none
- Initiative and self-motivation with an output-focused approach
- Ability to understand and translate complex technical and financial data
- Problem-solving skills, knowing the right questions to ask to find solutions
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst within an Agile environment
- Project experience specifically on web and SaaS products would be a benefit
We are a highly agile team and need a like-minded individual to join us. In return, we offer a fun, collaborative environment, where we celebrate success and support your growth.
If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you are ready to go, apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or, if you have some questions, please contact Jamie Edmundson at [email protected]