At Goodnature, we’re all about pest control solutions that are smart, safe and easy to use for the backyard, however big. Our vision is of a truly greener planet, where wild spaces are restored and in which native species survive, and thrive. Goodnature is constantly working to rewild the World.
Our trapping technology is the smartest, safest, and most humane in the world, making it easy for people anywhere to protect their wild spaces, their property and their nights sleep. Our smart technology closes a rapid feedback loop from idea, development and manufacture, to customer care, allowing us to bring our best self every step of the way. And, because we are vertically integrated,we ensure our customers get solutions that have been designed, assembled and sold by our team.The role:
With growth as our focus, we need a Chief Executive Officer to help drive our strategy, business plan and workplace culture. Reporting to the Board and leading a team of talented, experienced managers, you will bring previous executive experience and a growth mindset that will enhance our
capabilities, driving our growth trajectory forward. As importantly, you will continue to build a culture that champions creativity, transparency, and a nimble approach that will help us navigate this exciting journey.
As CEO, you will be someone who thrives on the challenge and ambiguity of working in a high growth business. You will be skilled in the strategy, structure and processes that will help us navigate our future and continue to build a culture that fosters excellence and produces leading edge products. To
achieve this, you will:
● Bring Goodnature’s strategy, tone and focus to life while building cultural capability
● Lead strategy development and business planning and execution, creating profitability, scalability and an advancing customer base
● Measure, report on and adjust organisational performance against key strategies
● Develop operating policies and procedures that are in line with current legislation but foster a learning and creative environment
● Provide sound financial business/ business management stewardship
● Monitor and mitigate operational, IT and financial risks
● Manage customer and stakeholder relationships while looking to grow our customer base
● Lead people processes and nurture a culture of high engagement and performance
● Provide inspirational leadership and be the ambassador of our vision in every interaction.Our ideal candidate:
Our structure is non-hierarchical, we like that – it suits our collaborative, open culture. With our projected growth we’ll be looking for you to implement further structure that aligns with the global markets we operate in. To be successful in this role, you will be commercially astute, decisive and have prior exposure in growing products or brands internationally. While you will bring a positive,
direct, humble and engaging manner, you will also be highly attuned to the innate value that a positive workplace culture brings to employee productivity and creative engagement. Your experience will include:
● Demonstrated experience leading and growing a global Brand
● Experience in operations and business management that drives revenue generation and product development
● An ability to dream and articulate a future so vividly that others will want to join
● Prior exposure in D2C / eCommerce / DNVB space
● Transformation of a product-based environment into a technology centric operation
● Appreciation of design / product leadership, innovation management, and a customer centric, purpose-driven approach
● Demonstrated ability in leading governance processes
● Strong leadership along with the ability to influence and build robust relationships.
While it is not essential, previous leadership experience from a technical environment would be advantageous. If you are excited to be a part of a fast-growing, forward-thinking organisation that is supporting and protecting biodiversity, please apply with your resume and a cover letter by 26th July
We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences.
Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.
We’ve partnered with Kin to fill this role so for more information please contact Nikkie White at [email protected]
or alternatively phone 0211720929