Modica Group is a cloud-based enterprise messaging provider working with clients and partners around the globe. We provide secure, high volume, enterprise message solutions to help businesses large and small connect, transact, and secure transaction with their customers via mobile.
We have a growth culture; one founded on innovation, nimbleness, and a desire to be the best in every market we play in. As a well-established New Zealand founded company, we’re proud to have made the Deloitte Fast 50, Asia Pacific 500 and TIN100 in recent years and have plans to continue on our strong growth trajectory and world-wide expansion in years to come. About the role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for planning, setting and prioritising the product squad’s backlog and sprint. You balance the reactive requirements with strategic goals of the business, to produce impeccable features and functionality.
You will develop the product’s roadmap and identify growth opportunities; and manage your squads’ sprint and backlog priorities in accordance with Modica’s business strategy. You will also be responsible for communicating with key internal and external stakeholders in regard to your products features, updates and functionality. About you
You will preferably have a few years’ experience already as a Product Manager in an agile environment and have a working knowledge of Jira.
You will also;
- have experience in software product ownership and management with a customer-led approach;
- have outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills;
- display excellent knowledge of continuous delivery processes and principles;
- have strong organisational and time management skills, along with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills;
- be a creative thinker and achievement driven with a strong attention to detail;
- be experienced in building successful products from customer feedback and data;
- be hands-on and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
If you want to become part of a highly engaged and focused team, driven by success then this would be an amazing opportunity for you. At Modica we work hard, celebrate success, have fun, but over-all we are motivated by the common goal of being the best in the markets we play in.
We’ve partnered with Jamie at Kin to help us fill this role. Please ‘apply now’ with your CV and a cover letter letting us know why you would be a fantastic addition to our team. For more information contact Jamie Edmundson at [email protected]