Modica Group is a cloud-based enterprise messaging provider working with clients and partners around the globe. We provide secure, high volume, enterprise message solutions to help businesses large and small connect, transact, and secure transaction with their customers via mobile.
We have a growth culture; one founded on innovation, nimbleness, and a desire to be the best in every market we play in. As a well-established New Zealand founded company, we’re proud to have made the Deloitte Fast 50, Asia Pacific 500 and TIN100 in recent years and have plans to continue on our strong growth trajectory and world-wide expansion in years to come. About the role
We have an opportunity for a Service Delivery Specialist to join our growing team. This role would ideally suit someone that has managed large Enterprise and/or Government accounts previously and who has outstanding client relationship and customer service skills. You will be process driven, have a strong eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
You will assist the mobile operator’s and client teams in solution design, product demonstrations, pricing, implementation and training.
To many of our customers, you will be the face of Modica, managing the day to day client relationship and ensuring seamless delivery of services. We are looking for a team player who is excited about working in a vibrant, fast paced and rapidly growing business and doesn’t mind getting stuck in. Day-to-day you would be
Skills and experience we are looking for
- The primary contact to our clients for additional services they may require
- Continue to build customer relationships to encourage growth in the messaging space
- The global compliance specialists for all aspects of messaging
- Helping evolve internal processes so that the customer ecosystem developed by Modica is prepared for growth
- Providing specialist support for enterprise clients
- Keep up to date with all new product releases and internal projects
About the benefits
- Proven experience in account management, service delivery or experience in mobile operations
- Experience in a telco environment or knowledge of mobile services would be an advantage.
- A proactive problem solver with a passion for getting things done
- Strong Account and Relationship management skills who’s a natural people person
- Ability to understand complex and technical topics and translate these to non-technical customers
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
- A team player who has a great sense of humour
In joining Modica, you’ll become part of a highly engaged and focused team, driven by success and by delighting our customers. We work hard, celebrate success, have fun, but overall, we are all motivated by the common goal of being the best in the markets we play in. We offer a competitive base salary and benefits package along with uncapped earning potential based on results. If you'd like to join us...
Only applications supported by a cover letter will be considered so ‘apply now’ with yours - letting us know why you will be a great addition to our team and the best person for this job.