You’ll enjoy seeing the life-changing impact of your work, as you develop a funding model from the ground up that allows us to improve the opportunities for talented students and graduates across Aotearoa. Your passion for social good, experience in the not-for-profit sector and deep understanding of the funding landscape will ensure your success in this key role. A bit about us …
At Student Job Search, we’re on a mission to be NZ’s champions of student employment. We’re driven to succeed because what we do changes lives. We go further and push it harder to get amazing results, and when we do that, we're hard to ignore and impossible to stop. About the role …
About you …
- Source and secure funding through new and existing partnerships with government agencies, private organisations, Maori & Pacific agencies, community groups and alumni.
- Map the funding landscape and develop a funding model that provides a sustainable, diversified pathway to growth.
- Define a compelling SJS value proposition that is centred around our values and leads with social purpose.
- Collaborate with the SJS team and leaders to share and seek insights that contribute to growth and opportunities.
What you will receive …
- You have deep insight into the world of grants and funding, especially those organisations that support Māori and Pacific peoples and rangatahi.
- Highly skilled relationship manager who is well connected and respected among their networks.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the knowledge to craft successful funding and grant applications.
- A positive attitude and a mindset of continuous learning and improvement.
- Passionate about making a difference, you have a drive to succeed, and a demonstrated record of reaching and exceeding funding targets.
- You’ll join an incredible group of people who love to have fun, support each other and get the job done.
- Opportunity to innovate and own your role.
- A culture that will encourage your personal and professional growth and development.
We’ve partnered with Kin to find the right person for this role. Find out more about our story at www.sjs.co.nz and if you think we are the next step on your journey, please apply now. If you’d like to find out more before applying, please call Stephanie Patterson on 027 2153576.