Our purpose is to lead humanity at work. We offer employee experience consulting services and outsourced HR to businesses and organisations around the country. We are excited about the future of work and how HR is changing. We believe employee experience drives customer experience and we strive to be the best employee experience consultants in NZ.
Are you someone who strives to be the best they can be? Who can delight with your vibrant personality, attention-to-detail, and drive to get things done in a fast-paced environment?
You’ll be our Front of House, representing the Humankind brand every day. You’ll provide proactive EA support, assisting with keeping the office humming, maintaining supplies, booking flights and accommodation, and co-ordinating company celebrations. You’ll be an administrative wizard, supporting the team with general admin and meeting bookings and you’ll also be our technical support across Office 365, Slack, Zoom, Xero, Workflow Max and online internal communications. If you haven't used these before - that's ok - you will be taught.
You love anything tech and if there is a glitch – we can count on you to resolve it. Overall – you are an exceptional human who loves to do what you can to ensure the office and our clients are happy. So what are we looking for?
- Proven experience in an administrative or customer service-related role
- An obsession with detail and organisation (you can’t stand it if something is out of place)
- A+ written and verbal communication skills (proof-reading)
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, a ‘can do’ attitude and strong self-motivation
- A strong level of comfort with cloud-based tools, and an excellent working knowledge of MS Office, MAC and the ability to pick up new tech quickly. Google is your best mate!
- A thirst for learning and continual improvement
- A self-starter, self-managing and proven organisational skills
You are unflappable and love to multi-task
If our values of Delight, Inspire, Unite, Strive and Believe resonate with you and you’re up for a new challenge in 2021, apply online telling us why you are the only applicant we should consider. You can call Theresa on 021850617 for a chat or email on [email protected]
for any questions you may have.