- Support great employee experience for our new starters
- Join one of NZ’s fastest growing tech companies
- Join a fun, high-performing, passionate team
At Modica Group we are growing rapidly and are leading the industry with our Mobile Messaging Solutions. Our world class, cloud based, enterprise messaging platform enables our clients to engage, market and transact globally via mobile. About the role
This newly created role will suit an ambitious self-starter who is looking for an entry level role within a world leading NZ company. As our Operations Administrator, you will have a broad role coordinating onboarding and recruitment admin tasks across the business as well as providing wider admin support for the Operations team.
You will be our go-to person to deliver exceptional onboarding/ employee experiences to ensure our new starters are setup for success and ready to do the best work of their lives in a happy team environment. You will ensure smoothing running for our operations team as you day-to-day:
- coordinate the onboarding & induction processes and schedules for all new starters.
- tailor and deliver a seamless onboarding experience for all new starters.
- support hiring managers and talent partners with recruitment admin tasks – (managing calendars, room bookings, paperwork and job descriptions).
- build strong relationships with our managers and chosen talent partners.
- identify opportunities to improve administration for the operations team at Modica.
We are looking for someone smart, motivated and enthusiastic with a “can do attitude”. You will love learning and upskilling yourself on the latest technology and be a real go-getter who excels at whatever you put your mind to.
You will also be:
More about us
- enthusiastic, flexible and customer centric
- tech-savvy, inquisitive with strong problem-solving
- able to maintain complete confidentially throughout recruitment processes
- insanely organised and know that the devil is in the detail
- excellent at both written and verbal communication
- a fast-paced, self-starter who has the confidence and strength of character to constructively challenge when needed.
We’re proud to have a team of straight-up and honest people. Our people have an opinion, challenge constructively and have each other’s back. They are experts in their fields and hungry to contribute. More about our benefits
We offer a supportive environment as it is important to us that you are happy and healthy. Alongside a competitive salary, we offer benefits that rival those of large corporations. To support you we offer some fantastic perks including health and life insurance, home internet contributions, regular team lunches, fruit twice a week and your birthday off.
If you are looking for a varied and interesting role and have the initiative and confidence to get on and make your own career in a world leading tech company - then please ‘apply now’ with your CV and a cover letter
detailing why you would make a great addition to our team.
Applications close as soon as the right candidate applies, but no later than COB Friday 14th May.