Technical Support Engineer
- Join a growing, cloud-based organisation.
- Opportunity to use and develop your technical skills.
- Supportive and collaborative organisation with room to grow!
Modica Group is a cloud-based enterprise messaging provider working with clients and partners around the globe. We provide secure, high volume enterprise message solutions to help businesses large and small connect with their customers via mobile.
We have a growth culture founded on innovation, nimbleness, and a desire to be the best in every market we play in. As a well-established New Zealand-founded company, we’re proud to have made the Deloitte Fast 50, Asia Pacific 500 and TIN100 in recent years and have plans to continue on our strong growth trajectory and world-wide expansion in years to come. About the role
We’re looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will provide first level support for Modica’s software applications, networking, and infrastructure. You will problem solve for our customers, investigating technical issues and resolving these within agreed SLAs.
Day-to-day, this role will:
- Provide helpful and empathetic responses to customer enquiries.
- Set-up new carrier connections and new customers.
- Support and set up Modica’s internal applications and systems.
- Document processes, adding to our knowledge base where appropriate.
- Look for improvements and opportunities to automate.
- Assist staff with technical systems and changes.
You may be an IT graduate with a few years work experience in a customer service-related role OR be someone who has 1-2 years’ work experience in a Technical Support role.
What’s most important to us is that you ‘get’ and love the world of IT. You will need to be driven, innovative, and hungry to learn. As a proactive, self-starter with high levels of motivation you’ll be eager to jump right in and learn quickly!
The skills essential for this role are:
About our benefits
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An understanding of, and passion for technology.
We offer a supportive environment as it is important to us that you are happy and healthy. Alongside a competitive salary, we offer benefits that rival those of large corporations. To support you we offer some fantastic perks including health and life insurance, home internet contributions, and regular team lunches. What next?
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, ‘apply now’ with a cover letter letting us know why you will be a great addition to our team. Applications close as soon as the right candidate applies.
You must be an Australian Passport holder to apply.