Due to progressive growth and demand, we are looking for an additional Integration Architect to lead customer engagements, ensuring we continue to deliver expert architectural services to our valued clients. Your commitment to excellence and collaborative working style will enable you to provide insights and value to all internal and external stakeholders. About us …
IntegrationWorks are the integration experts. We are specialists in the integration arena and that’s part of what makes us different from all others. We pride ourselves in not only the high-level professional services we provide to our clients, but in building and growing our talented team here in New Zealand and offshore. We support our team, work as a family, and are proud to say you will be part of a team of world-class talent. About the role …
About you …
- Ensure your programmes of work deliver on the architectural, technical and commercial requirements of the engagement.
- Work with the Account Director in building a pipeline of opportunities, through provision of technical knowledge and support in client presentations.
- Utilise experience in Enterprise and Solution Architecture, Governance and Architecture practices
- Share technical knowledge with the wider team to contribute to a robust integration environment and long-term growth and development.
What you’ll receive …
- Proven success in providing specialised architectural expertise in client integration projects.
- You have energy, enthusiasm, and a focus on continual learning and improvement as you keep pace with the ever-changing technology market.
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to negotiate with clients, maintaining an effective relationship while working through potential challenges.
- Broad experience in the industry working with integration and task management tools, and knowledge of architectural frameworks and styles.
- A team player with a quality focus and values that align with those of IntegrationWorks.
You will be treated as a valued member of the Integration Works family and will receive generous remuneration and benefits. We love to see our people thrive. We will encourage your initiative and provide support and resources to help you develop your career.
We have partnered with Kin to find the right person for this pivotal role. Check out our website at www.integration.works and if you think we may be the next step on your journey, please apply today. Or for more information please call Stephanie Patterson on 027 2153576