Waterford Security is a successful New Zealand owned security integrator that has been operating for over 25 years, with offices in Auckland and Wellington, providing service across the whole of New Zealand. We install, maintain, manage and repair electronic security systems, including access control, CCTV and alarms.
We pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of new technology and providing exceptional service to our clients. About the role
Due to substantial growth, we are looking at expanding our base of security technicians in Auckland. We are looking for customer focused people to join our team and work on fault finding and repair, and installation projects using the latest electronic security equipment.
This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for working closely with customers to install and service their electronic security systems as well as fault identification and resolution. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Fault diagnosis and repair
- Installing cables and hardware in line with agreed customer specifications
- Manage installation projects ensuring they meet customer deadlines
- Maintain and monitor customer security systems
- Document all service checks and report on any faults
- End to end project management of customer requirements
- Provide technical support to sales team
To be successful in this role, you will need:
What we offer
- electronic security and service experience
- knowledge and experience of CCTV, access control and alarm systems such as Milestone, Gallagher, Tecom, ICT and Integriti
- Electrical or electronic security qualifications or working towards one
- Great customer service ability
- Full clean NZ drivers licence
- Certificate of Approval
We offer a competitive salary package and a company vehicle. In joining Waterford Security, you will be joining a supportive and social team committed to excellence in customer service and a thirst to be the best in the market. We offer on-going product training and genuine career development.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, ‘apply now’! Or for more information, you can contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]