A bit about us...
Farm Focus is the leading provider of farm management software in New Zealand. We are a 100% kiwi owned agribusiness company with over 40 years’ experience in the development of software for the rural sector. With more than 10,000 farmers and businesses throughout New Zealand and Australia using our software, our role is to help them to measure and manage their business performance and make better decisions for their future.
The recent release of our next generation solution completes our evolution to a fully cloud based SaaS business. But there is still plenty to do, and we would love you to come and join us on the journey.
We aim to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do and are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join us on our mission. If that’s you, read on! The role:
Based in our Masterton office, the Digital Marketing Coordinator is a pivotal part of our marketing team and will help guide us to reach and interact with as many people throughout all media platforms as possible. Every day, you will be helping us to keep our customers informed and up to date not just on what we're doing, but with any emerging trends and relevant content from an agricultural perspective. Day to day this role will:
- Engage with customers via social media platforms and respond in a timely manner
- Analyse and report on the optics using Google analytics and SEO tools
- Research emerging trends, key influences and proactively manage the accounts we connect with
- Budget management
- Look for ways to add value to customers by suggesting use of additional resources or tools
- Keep up to date with our product, including new features and upcoming releases that happen on a regular basis
- Share knowledge with the wider Marketing team and contribute to our collaborative culture
You will be part of a highly energised and experienced team, your insight and innovative ideals around digital marketing will help drive us into new arenas. The content strategy is in place, however it is your responsibility to suggest and create relevant and relatable content, that will keep our customers engaged.
To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter who is motivated and passionate about the positive power of social media, and adept at picking up systems and processes quickly. You will also have:
- Proven experience in digital marketing and social media engagement practices
- An ability to pick up new technologies and technical concepts quickly
- A drive towards promoting our product in a positive way
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An analytical approach towards problem solving
- A highly organised and proactive approach to your work
- A background in farming or agriculture would be an advantage.
Our team is thriving, we are busy, engaged and highly collaborative, however we are relying on your digital experience to help take us to the next level from a marketing perspective. If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you have any questions, or would like to apply, please email Nikkie White on [email protected]
We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply now!