Have you been looking for that elusive role that will utilise your passion for technology, commercial acumen and the ability to build relationships that create wins for everyone?
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this key role has a focus on driving portfolio growth and increasing customer value, particularly within the residential construction market. You will unlock a pipeline of opportunities through identifying new prospects and delivering insights, products and services to your key strategic customers. About HazardCo
We are a tech company on a journey of rapid scale. Founded by two tradies back in 2007 with an idea to streamline and simplify health and safety for builders and tradies, our well-designed, user-centred app is now used by over 10,000 customers on building sites across New Zealand with the overarching mission of getting all Kiwis home safe after tools down. We’ve worked extremely hard to ensure we're the market leader in New Zealand, which has us well positioned to achieve our ambitious growth goals globally. Day to day you will:
About you …
- Develop and win new business, while working strategically with existing accounts to maximise growth opportunities and new revenue streams.
- Collaborate with clients to ensure best possible H&S outcomes through our innovative products and service.
- Utilise networks in the NZ residential construction market to become a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Share knowledge and industry insights with the team, contributing to the agile development of products, services and long-term strategy.
- Demonstrate your impressive work ethic and efficiency, as you manage your portfolio autonomously - with the support of the team just a phone/zoom call away!
- Work in the Auckland market, but could be based in Wellington.
Why you’ll love it!
- The ability to build solid, genuine, win/win relationships.
- Commercial acumen that enables strategic thinking and the ability to apply this within key accounts, to ensure ongoing business growth.
- Tech savvy and forward-thinking with a passion for emerging technology
- You take pride in all you do and get excited about gaining and sharing knowledge.
- Energy, creativity, initiative and resilience
- Belief in the vital role H&S plays in keeping people safe, and an understanding of the construction industry.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, or similar CRM and able to travel a few days a week if outside Auckland
- Our customers are awesome!
- You'll have the autonomy to make this role your own and the support to achieve great things.
- We have a diverse team who love what they do and care about making a difference.
- Awesome perks and company benefits
- Regular trips to the Wellington office to connect with the wider team.
We have partnered with Kin to find the right person. Check us out at www.hazardco.com and see if this sounds like you. We hire as soon as we find the right person, so apply now, or for more information, contact Stephanie Patterson on 027 2153576 or [email protected]