Using world first, revolutionary technology, Reveal lead the way in ensuring complete visibility for their clients of subsurface infrastructural work and utility mapping with absolute precision. Think Google beneath your feet! Their vision is to be the premier digital twin platform for underground utilities and to make the world safer, more efficient and sustainable.
As they embark on a serious journey of growth both locally and internationally, they’re looking for an incredible people person to support their rapid expansion, ensuring their values and culture are retained along the way. Reveal's people are core to their being and the focus of their values, so your mission will be to ensure they remain part of Reveal’s future and to enable them to do the best work of their lives. About the opportunity
As the people lead, you will be the CEO’s right hand person and as part of the leadership team, you will be the heart of the organisation, ensuring that Reveal’s most valuable asset, it’s people, are feeling valued, challenged and inspired every day, making Reveal a workplace of choice!
Working closely alongside an entrepreneurial CEO, you’ll embrace his vision while developing and leading a people strategy that enables the team to be their best selves.
You’ll run a range of highly rewarding projects, managing people solutions across all aspects of employee experience. Ensuring that our values of Look After, Look Deeper and Be Electric are woven into every part of our work so that strong foundations and expectations are set as we look to scale. In addition you’ll:
- coach and mentor good leaders to be great
- implement initiatives or programmes that grow individual skills and capabilities
- help to create and maintain an environment where our people can flourish
- design and develop awesome projects such as org design, diversity and inclusion, professional development, reward and recognition and leadership development
- set up an on-going pulse check for our people and take action if required
- improve and enhance our employee onboarding so our people are set up for success
- build and lead strong, enduring internal relationships
- enhance the employee brand both internally and externally so that Reveal become an employer of choice.
We’re searching for someone who can continually and passionately provide innovative and fresh employee centred solutions, so naturally you’ll have the following attributes and experience:
Success in this role will look like
- a senior level of experience leading a people function
- an employee-centred mindset
- organisational design experience
- strong EQ and cultural competence
- strategic focus and a natural ability to influence
- superior communication, coaching and mentoring abilities
- leadership qualities, with the ability to inspire people and lead relationships
- energy, drive, innovation and focus
- strong commercial acumen
An engaged, energetic and motivated team who jump out of bed each day excited to go to work. As well as a long line of new talent knocking at the door eager to be part of Reveal’s mission!
We’ve partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you have any questions, or would like a confidential chat please email [email protected]
Or apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’re the new heart of Reveal.