Using world first, revolutionary technology, Reveal lead the way in ensuring complete visibility for their clients of subsurface infrastructural work and utility mapping with absolute precision. Think Google beneath your feet! Their vision is to be the premier digital twin platform for underground utilities and to make the world safer, more efficient and sustainable.
As they embark on a serious journey of growth both locally and internationally, they’re looking for a skilled videographer and photographer to join the Wellington based team, to develop a slick suite of online content. About the opportunity
Your mission will be to develop a portfolio of video and photography for use both internally and externally to showcase our journey, innovation, technology and people.
As Digital Content curator, you will act as a culture champion and your core focus will be three fold:
- You’ll be responsible for developing digital resources where internally the team can learn and share ideas. This will primarily be used for training purposes, but also a document of our continual growth.
- Your curiosity will lead you to hunt out our great adventures and capture these stories to tell in engaging and compelling video format. These will portray the stories of our people out in the field showcasing our world first technology.
- You’ll develop a treasure chest of photography and videography to be used for the purposes of marketing collateral, social media, brand exposure, client proposals, tenders and bids, ensuring our brand remains innovative and top of mind in this space.
As Reveal are generally nocturnal creatures, most of their incredible work is done when the rest of the population sleeps so flexibility around working hours as well as the ability to regularly travel nationally is going to be critical in this role. And of course we know you'll need time to rest and recover following these missions! About you:
Reveal are searching for someone who is passionate about what they do, and can help tell their story through engaging and exciting visual content.
Reveal are looking for someone who has:
- exceptional communication abilities to engage the team on your mission
- an innovative and creative mindset
- strong technical abilities across photography and videography
- experience with cloud software, Adobe Premier Pro or similar
- experience with content management systems
- the ability to work from a brief and turn it into a visual master piece
- strong brief and storyboarding skills to direct and produce talent
- a hungry and curious nature to hunt out and document our adventures and innovation
- an ability to pick up our brand essence and cultural values and portray them through your work
- a current and clean drivers licence.
We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting new role. If you wish to apply please send through your CV, cover letter, as well as an exciting showreel of your work.