This key role will provide you with challenge and reward in equal measure, as your energy, drive and expertise contribute to the continued growth and success of the organisation. At its heart, the purpose of this role is to build and maintain strong executive relationships with new and existing clients, where your collaborative, strategic approach will result in increased value for all parties. About us …
IntegrationWorks are the integration experts. We are specialists in the integration arena and that’s part of what makes us different from all others. We pride ourselves in not only the high-level professional services we provide to our clients, but in building and growing our talented team here in New Zealand and offshore. We support our team, work as a family, and are proud to say you will be part of a team of world-class talent. About the role …
About you …
- Generating new business, while working to maximise growth within existing accounts.
- Working collaboratively with the team to lead professional sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Able to prepare proposals, contribute to and drive responses to quotes and tender requests as well as Statements of work.
- Demonstrating the commercial acumen needed to create a successful sales pipeline.
- Share knowledge and industry insights with the wider team to contribute to long term growth and service development.
What you’ll receive …
- You have energy, enthusiasm, resilience and an impressive drive to succeed.
- A professional operator, you gain deep understanding of the market, your clients and how to deliver results and solutions for our clients.
- You have a proven track record of hitting targets and growing revenue and can effectively articulate the unique value we bring.
- You are ever curious about emerging technologies and have a background in solutions sales or professional services.
- A team player with a quality focus and values that align with those of IntegrationWorks.
You will be treated as a valued member of the Integration Works family and will receive generous remuneration and benefits. We love to see our people thrive. We will encourage your initiative and provide support and resources to help you develop your career.
We have partnered with Kin to find the right person for this pivotal role. Check out our website at www.integration.works and if you think we may be the next step on your journey, please apply today. Or for more information please call Stephanie Patterson on 027 2153576