A bit about us...
Hatch is Kiwi Wealth’s digital investing platform that allows Kiwis to have easy access to US share markets – and soon to be more! Designed for ambitious Kiwis, we offer a fresh new way to invest in creating an investment portfolio that truly reflects you. We are a growth-minded team, keep our investors at the core of everything we do, and we want to keep growing our exceptional team with exceptional people. The role
Not only are we highly passionate about the quality of our events, but we are also hungry to grow, innovate and seek new possibilities - that’s where your expertise comes in!
As Events Manager, you will report to our Director of Marketing to shape our events strategy and coordinate and execute across a portfolio of different event types.
In this role you will:
- Build a deep understanding of the business, intimately knowing our brand goals, our drivers for growth, and how we can leverage our growing Hatch investor community
- Proactively identify opportunities where Hatch can educate and empower Kiwi investors
- Own the end-to-end planning and delivery of all in-person and virtual events (webinars, community events, corporate roadshows, panels etc.)
- Engage with exciting guest speakers and partners to participate in our events
- Coordinate promotional and marketing materials to maximise event attendance
- Provide recommendations and post-event analyses to ensure that our events only get better and better
You will be required to travel, as this role will call for the occasional night away. About you
You are well-networked and keep up to date with current trends, platforms, and creative ways to deliver events. The idea of joining a dynamic and fast-paced company and driving business growth excites you.
You’ll bring expertise in the following areas:
- Demonstrated experience in B2C event delivery roles
- End to end project management of both in-person and virtual events, including promotion, catering and venue management
- Experience in event strategy development and planning
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task within a fast-paced, changing environment
At Hatch, we are highly collaborative and love to get our hands dirty. We need a like-minded individual to come and join our team. In return, we offer a fun environment where we celebrate success. Apply today
If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you are ready to go, apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or, if you have some questions, please contact Jamie Edmundson on [email protected]
We are reviewing applications as we go, so apply now and don’t be left behind!