Modica Group is a cloud-based enterprise messaging provider working with clients and partners around the globe. We provide secure, high volume, enterprise message solutions to help businesses large and small connect with their customers and have better 2-way conversations via mobile. Our platform connects to every mobile network around the world, allowing our customers to reach every handset and device via secure API or hosted application. We have a growth culture; one founded on innovation, nimbleness, and a desire to be the best in every market we play in and have a truly global focus. About the opportunity
We are in growth-mode and are seeking a Finance Assistant to join our incredibly talented and committed team. While you’ll have a breadth of responsibility supporting our finance team, the main accountabilities for this role will be:
- Accounts Receivable administration
- Staff expenses management
- Monthly charity donations processing
- Bill analysis
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Supporting the Accounts Payable Manager with data entry and ad-hoc cost and supplier audits
- Daily bank reconciliations in Xero
- Email management, responding to queries directed through the Modica Accounts email
You thrive in fast-paced environments, while keeping attention to detail as your number one priority. The idea of being part of a dynamic and fast-growing company excites you.
As well as this, you are:
- Experienced in processing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and bank reconciliations
- Exceptionally organised with outstanding planning skills
- Detail oriented, with the ability to give tasks your undivided attention and catch mistakes and changes early on
- Proactive and action-oriented
- Savvy with modern technology and cloud-based accounting systems (Xero or NetSuite would be highly desirable)
In joining Modica, you’ll become part of a highly engaged and focused team, driven by success and by delighting our customers. We work hard, celebrate success, have fun, but overall, we are all motivated by the common goal of being the best in the markets we play in.
If you’re excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic, growing organisation then we’d love to hear from you. Please don’t delay in applying now with your CV and a cover letter letting us know why you will be a terrific addition to our team.
We’ve partnered with Kin to fill this role so for more information please contact Jamie Edmundson at [email protected]