Construct are a privately owned New Zealand Construction company and have been successfully delivering projects since 2005. We offer professional main contractor construction services for new build, refurbishment, seismic upgrade and interior fitout projects.
We are on the hunt for a new Site Manager to join our team. In this role you will attend client and consultant meetings and help produce the programme highlighting the critical path, and assign daily, weekly and monthly tasks to subcontractors. You will also provide weekly updates on the programme in relation to actual work undertaken on site and chair site related meetings with the project team.
This role will grow in scope dependent on the type of Projects, value and complexity you are working on. The intention is for you to build your own pool of subcontractors to deliver projects, which will provide you with the opportunity to really make this role your own.
This will be a largely autonomous role working on a wide range of varied projects, with the backup and support of a team of highly skilled and experienced people who are passionate about delivering exceptional results on all of our projects, no matter the scope or scale. We will provide you with a company vehicle along with a competitive salary.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to:
- Have proven experience in construction site management
- Have strong problem-solving skills with a good understanding of the NZ building code
- Be able to develop and maintain great relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Have sound time management skills, as you will be balancing multiple and varied projects
- Be a true team player with a great sense of humour and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills with a genuine commitment to customer service
If you are looking to join a small friendly and fun team, who get on well and enjoy a laugh while providing outstanding customer service and delivering exceptional projects for their clients then this is a great role for you. For more information contact Theresa at [email protected]
or “apply now” with an updated CV and a quick cover letter telling us a bit about you.