Why people love it here!
As well as having the chance to make a difference to the lives of millions of children, parents and teachers you’ll find:
- a great team who are fun, caring and share good values
- a competitive salary plus regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
- a truly family-friendly workplace including paid parental leave, and flexible working hours
- break times actively encouraged - table tennis, board games and office rock climbing wall
- lots of shared lunches and snacks to get you over the 3pm hump
- whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done
- relocation assistance for people joining us from other areas.
Storypark are a purpose led, values based organisation. Everything we do is child-centric with the vision of helping every child fulfil their own unique potential. As a SaaS organisation that is constantly evolving, we need a razor sharp QA Engineer to navigate some complex challenges as we grow. Requirements
We’re looking for a Senior QA Engineer who’s autonomous and is willing to build their domain of testing expertise into our culture and processes. You’ll be the first senior testing role for us, so you’ll be owning your domain and integrating across two squads. There will also be the opportunity to lead other QA team members in the near future. You’ll be responsible for:
What you’ll bring
- creating, maintaining and monitoring operations that affect quality for engineering at Storypark including introducing a good testing culture
- working with the product teams to test web and mobile applications across our Shape Up product development process
- building out and executing test strategies and plans for new features being built
- understanding, analysing and offering insights into technical requirements of new features
- supporting and exemplifying a “shift left” culture by offering your skills and experiences for both the discovery and delivery stages.
- 5 years or more of experience in the industry, operating at the senior level with a desire to grow and lead
- strong experience across system, integration and API testing of both web and mobile applications, preferably at scale
- automated testing experience an advantage but we’re open to someone who has good technical skills and is wanting the opportunity to grow in this area
- knowledge and experience of AWS or similar cloud environments
- a strong commitment to quality, with solid knowledge of testing principles
- interest in exploring modern tools and frameworks to help us deliver faster, smarter and with higher quality
- willingness to learn across the board
- a desire and enthusiasm to automate, and iterate on your processes to improve efficiency
- an alignment to our values of impact, community and nurturing potential.
We’ve partnered with Kin to support us in recruiting this key role. If you want to play an instrumental part in developing and supporting awesome products that really make a difference, then apply now with your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about you and what you would bring to the role. Applications close as soon as we find the right person. If you have any questions before applying, please contact Stacey Aubry on [email protected]