Marketing Communications Manager
- Market leading NZ company with a Global focus
- Fun, fast paced, high growth tech environment
- Friendly supportive team and flexible working
Modica Group is a cloud-based enterprise messaging provider with global clients and partners. We provide secure, high-volume, messaging solutions to help businesses have better two-way conversations.
We have a growth culture; one founded on innovation, nimbleness, and a desire to be the best in every market we play in. As a well-established New Zealand founded company, we’re proud of our strong growth trajectory and current world-wide expansion. About the role
The Modica marketing team is an integral part of the business that works to continuously build our brand awareness, communicate effectively with customers, generate leads and customer success stories, and promote our story to the wider market.
As our Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for executing our internal and external communication strategies. You will build a sound understanding of our customer journey and capture our tone of voice to truly engage with our customers.
you will bring:
- Own the content strategy for Modica Group
- Research and develop content (blog posts, landing pages, webinars, white papers, video scripts and how-to guides)
- Tell our customer stories by researching and developing case studies.
- Maintain website copy and work with our digital agency to ensure it is optimized..
- Work with our digital agency to create, monitor and analyse paid social and Google Ads.
- Lead the engagement with our PR agencies.
- a minimum of three years communication experience
- Proven experience and execution in B2B digital marketing and communications (across multiple markets, time zones, languages and products would be an advantage)
- strong writing skills with the ability to adapt and write for a number of different audiences
- A good understanding of SEO.
You will be able to think big picture as you translate strategy and complex concepts into digestible content whilst maintaining a sharp eye for the finer details.
A degree in Marketing, Communications or related field would be an advantage, as would experience in the IT sector. More about us
Modica is a fast paced, fun, creative, super smart, future focused, work hard/play hard business and they are looking for a Communications Specialist that will contribute and thrive within their organisation. More about our benefits
We offer a supportive environment as it is important to us that you are happy and healthy. Alongside a competitive salary, we offer excellent benefits and to support you we offer fantastic perks including health and life insurance, home internet contributions, regular team lunches, fruit twice a week and your birthday off.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please ‘apply now’ with your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you would make a great Modican.
Applications close as soon as the right candidate applies, but no later than 7th April 2021.