A bit about us
The Redvespa team believe in making change happen, through unleashing the potential that is within people, organisations, and communities. It’s what gets us out of bed every day, and why we exist.
We care about our people, sustainability and our community. We are B Corp certified, which means we have made a commitment to put our team, the environment and our social purpose at the forefront of all our decisions.
With offices in Christchurch, Wellington, and Auckland, we have a rich 17-year history of supporting Kiwi businesses through change in a way that is pragmatic, innovative, and human. About the role
Our Auckland office is growing, and we are looking for someone special to join us on our mission to delight our clients and make Redvespa simply irresistible for our consultants. This newly created role is pivotal to the continued success and growth of our team. You will have the opportunity to utilise your range of skills and use heaps of initiative as you make this role your own.
In this role, you will:
- Provide admin support to our team - from busy Consultants and our Market Engagement team to People Experience Managers and your Business Support colleagues
- Keep the office well stocked, ensuring our team have all the resources they need to continue providing awesome service to our clients
- Work collaboratively with the national Business Support Squad to provide support where it’s needed
- Present a positive and professional image to our clients and team
This role is 20 hours a week, worked over 5 days. About you
You will be natural communicator and organiser, who is capable of keeping many balls in the air – yet knows when to reach for help before one of them drops. If this sounds like you, we’d love to know more.
You will also bring:
What’s in it for you
- Strong experience in office administration; a working knowledge of the Google Suite of products would be beneficial
- A natural ability to delight and support people, providing positive energy and a can-do attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail with a natural ability to organise and prioritise
- A willingness to embrace change; you will feel comfortable with some ambiguity and will bring your own innovative ideas to the team!
As a people-centric business, we look after our people through:
- A dedicated learning and development budget
- Individualised career development plans
- Flexible working hours
We’ve partnered with Kin to find someone special for this role and applications close as soon as we find the right person. If this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for, apply now with your CV and cover letter, telling us why you are perfect for this role. If you have any questions, please email Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]