Generate Investment Management are a New Zealand owned and operated business, who specialise in helping Kiwi’s invest for retirement through their investment funds and Kiwi Saver, which are some of the top performers in the country. Responsible investing is at the heart of all decision making, as well as investing in a way that incorporates environmental, social and governance (ESG). Generate has one of the fastest growing memberships in the industry and has a recruitment growth strategy to support this, evidenced by this newly created position. The Role
Presently Generate are working closely with an external branding consultant, in the re-imagining of the Generate Brand and positioning in the market. The purpose of introducing this new role is to provide the business with an inhouse specialist who can execute on marketing strategy and process, and act as a conduit between the executive leadership team and external Head of Brand and Strategy. Key duties to include:
- Quarterly Marketing Plan; administering the inputs and actions and ensuring all activities are coordinated and resourced inline with the overall marketing plan
- Supporting strategic relationships and partnerships with other businesses and agencies
- Preparation and monitoring of the marketing budget
- Internal communications including digital asset content and working with internal resources for internal communication projects i.e., Newsletters
- Publicity and Social Media; working with external suppliers and proactively keeping up to date with company positioning and industry changes
- Planning, preparing, and implementing marketing campaigns using a variety of mediums (printed, digital, radio etc)
- Digital responsibility including content creation in line with company policy and government regulations
To succeed in this role, you must be a savvy and ambitious individual, who has the confidence to interact daily with executive leadership, as well as an ability to build relationships across all levels of the business. You will be a Marketing graduate with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, ideally gained within a financial institution, but not essential. You must be very comfortable in an autonomous role; however, you will be closely supported by the external marketing consultant, and senior leadership team. In addition, we are looking for the following:
- Knowledge of best practice of marketing principles including digital
- Experience in the execution and delivery of projects driving measured company growth
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- A tertiary qualification in marketing
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to fast-track their marketing career and become internal face of the marketing team. The role will be challenging yet exciting and provide the perfect platform for the right person to carve out their long-term career within the business.
We would love to hear from you if feel this role is a fit for your skills and experience. At this stage we are only taking applications for one week through to Weds 24th February, so please don’t delay if you are interested. Please apply with a cover letter and your CV, and for any direct enquiries please contact Natasha Symonds on 022 069-5284.