CRS Software has been working with New Zealand farmers for over 30 years. Our aim is to provide the best farm financial software designed to help our customers now and into the future. We aim to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do, working side-by-side with the farming community as we evolve and grow.
We are proud of our product and are continually enhancing and creating new features to ensure we provide the best user experience for our customers. The role
Our Masterton team is growing, and we have an opportunity for a part time UX/UI Designer to support us in collaboration with our Design Lead. You will develop an intimate understanding of our customers’ needs and translate these into interfaces that are simple and practical. Partnering closely with our multi-functional team this role will be key in creating brand consistency and ensuring that high quality solutions are built. This role will:
- Work collaboratively with our Agile Scrum Development team to implement the UX design strategy
- Create wireframes, flows, style guides and prototypes
- Articulate design decisions clearly, and give feedback
- Provide innovative ideas to the overall UX design and creative design process
- Support the team with user testing
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Design and user experience are at the forefront of everything you do, and you possess a deep understanding of user-centred design. You love working in fast-moving, agile work environments and take a practical approach to delivering creative and simple solutions.
You will also ideally have:
- A passion for user experience and user interface design
- Collaborative team member with fantastic communication skills
- An output-focused approach with the ability to self-manage deadlines and priorities
- Drive to learn and keep up to date with the latest design technology and UX design methodologies
- Flexibility to pivot and adapt to changes
- Understanding of financial services and/or agriculture is a plus
We are a highly agile team and need a like-minded individual to join us. In return, we offer a fun, collaborative environment, where we celebrate success and support your growth.
If you think you have what it takes, then what are you waiting for? We have partnered with Kin to fill this exciting role. If you are ready to go, apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great addition to the team. Or, if you have some questions, please contact Jamie Edmundson at [email protected]