Have you been looking for that special role that brings challenge and reward in equal measure, and maximises your expertise and experience? As our Village Manager, you will lead the team responsible for the effective running of the village, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation, while keeping our residents’ welfare and comfort central to all we do. A bit about us …
The Grove is a tranquil residential community in the heart of Orewa. Our mission is to provide an environment that supports and enriches the lives of our residents, both through the physical environment we provide and through the way we run the village.
The village is under development with 27 apartments and 12 villas. On completion it will have 69 apartments and great access to modern amenities onsite. It is within a short stroll to the beach and comes with all the benefits the Orewa lifestyle has to offer. We are keen to find the right person lead the team through our next exciting stage of our development. About the role …
About you …
- Build effective relationships with residents and their families, acting promptly on any issues that arise.
- Provide effective leadership, that is supportive, and encourages the personal and professional development of the team.
- Ensure effective day to day operation in accordance with best practice and legislative guidelines.
- Provide timely, accurate and informative reporting.
- Oversee the facilities and planning of activities for residents.
- Develop and enhance the reputation of the Village through outstanding relationships, professionalism, and positive demonstration of our values.
What you will receive …
- Outstanding communicator, with the ability to influence others and build effective relationships.
- Empathetic and caring with a genuine liking for people and the ability to find a positive solution.
- An effective leader who will foster a culture that encourages collaboration, growth and positive staff engagement.
- Excellent organisation and planning ability, with a meticulous eye for detail in reporting.
- Proven operational expertise within the retirement village industry, or something similar.
- A supportive and dedicated team environment.
- Reporting to a Director who is collaborative and open to ideas and who will give you autonomy and ownership of your role.
- Modern environment, in a great location.
We’ve partnered with Kin to find the right person for this role, check out our website for more information www.thegroveorewa.co.nz and if you think we might be the next step on your journey, please apply now. If you’d like to find out more before applying, please contact Stephanie Patterson on [email protected]
or 027 2153576.