Representing the recruitment team for my client, I am working collaboratively with this premier new home property development business. Wholly NZ owned and Auckland based, my client has been helping customers achieve greater returns for the past 10 years. Experts in new home builds, sub-divisions, multi-lot sites, and affordable housing projects, this leading property development company is a one-stop shop for private customers and investors alike. The Role
As part of a tight-knit team of Property Development Consultant’s, this role will have a slightly different focus, which will be concentrating on the larger property development and housing clients. As such you will find yourself mostly focused on business clients / investors, however from time to time you should also be prepared to get involved in the consumer side if required. With a new business focus, you will be responsible for increasing revenue and market share and achieving KPI’s and targets. You can expect to be networking with property developers, real estate agents, investors, building supply chain suppliers, and Government housing companies such as Kainga Ora and other social housing providers etc. Key Responsibilities include:
- Generating new business / referrals
- Meeting with potential clients – discuss full sales process, options, and pricing
- Conducting the initial feasibility study and liaising with draughtsperson to prepare scheme plan
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients throughout the build / project process
- Maintaining appropriate enquiry follow up standards, call cycles & input of information
- Working with the Home Planning and Subdivision team when and where appropriate
- Attending industry events, and networking across all appropriate channels to generate leads
Whilst you will be a hunter who thrives on generating new business, equally you must be comfortable putting together account management plans and building strong and lasting relationships with clients. Our consultants are a tight-knit team, who truly support each other, and we are looking for a highly collaborate industry professional to join them. You will be technically strong and come from a similar role – current experience of the Auckland property development / new home market is a must. In addition, we are looking for the following:
- Extensive business development experience gained from within a similar role
- Customer focused mind-set together with a high degree of integrity and work ethic
- Technically strong with a good understanding of the Auckland new home / property development market
- A network of industry contacts would be highly desirable, as would any experience dealing with Kainga Ora or similar.
- Familiar with the Unitary Plan, feasibility studies and scheme plans
- Awareness of the market and competitor offers
We can offer a competitive retainer and uncapped commission. We have a family focused culture and are a stable and growing privately owned NZ business.
We’d love to hear from you if feel this role is a fit for your skills and experience. Please apply with a cover letter and your CV by 15th March 2020, or for any direct enquiries please contact Natasha Symonds on 022 069 5284.