A stable and growing Auckland based new home property development business, looking for a respected Sales Manager to lead their sales team.
Representing the recruitment team for my client, I am working collaboratively with this premier new home property development business. Wholly NZ owned and Auckland based, my client has been helping customers achieve greater returns for the past 10 years. Experts in new home builds, sub-divisions, multi-lot sites, and affordable housing projects, this leading property development company is a one-stop shop for private customers and investors alike.
With a well-established and stable team of Property Development Consultants already in place, my client is looking for a strong and capable leader to step into the position of Sales Manager. The team are looking for a respected and supportive leader they can look up to, who will empower and motivate them to achieve an even higher level of success. This a highly collaborative working environment, and the Sales Manager will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, by ensuring the sales team is working constructively across all departments. The role will encompass all functions related to supporting a high-performing team including:
- Financial management of the team including setting targets and budgets
- Ensuring KPI’s and targets are met
- Coaching and professional development for the team
- Providing leadership in all inter department meetings & related projects as a member of the leadership team
- Facilitating regular team meetings both as a group and one on one with individuals
- Supporting the team members with any complex issues
- Fostering a connected team environment and a positive workplace culture
One of the core company values is genuine care - for colleagues, suppliers and customers alike. You must bring a positive can-do attitude and display an enthusiasm and drive for customer excellence. You will be a strong people leader, with extensive experience in mentoring and developing high-performing sales teams. It is essential you have had experience (ideally) within the building / property / construction industry, and that you have been within the Auckland market for at least 5 to 10 years.
In addition, we are looking for the following:
- A high level of verbal and written communication – articulate and professional
- A growth mind-set and a focus on continuous improvement
- A history of successfully managing, leading, and motivating teams to achieve KPI’s, financial and sales targets.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven good relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- An understanding of the residential construction market in NZ including the Auckland Unitary Plan (preferred)
- An understanding of NZ health and safety requirements both legally and industry specific (preferred)
You can expect a competitive salary, and family focussed culture within a stable and growing privately owned NZ business.
We would love to hear from you if feel this role is a fit for your skills and experience. Please apply with a cover letter and your CV by 15th March 2021. For any direct enquiries please contact Natasha Symonds on 022 069-5284