Redvespa are facilitators of change.
At Redvespa we are united by our shared passion of ‘What it takes’ for delivering outcomes that transform from where our clients business is, to where it could be.
We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and in some cases entirely new businesses.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinarily talented.
Redvespa’s core purpose (our call to action) is to make change happen to unleash potential and enrich people, business and communities. We care about people with the heart and business with the mind. Our values of vitality, integrity, A players and realism underpin everything we do. What are we looking for?
You will be the driving force behind growing Redvespa’s consulting brand so that clients come to us when they have a problem to solve - not just when they have a project to execute. Clients will look to you as a trusted advisor to take their business from where it is, to where it could be. Based in Wellington, this role will involve domestic and (someday) international travel. Day to day, this role will:
- Meet with clients to understand their business at a deeper level, problem solving and finding innovative solutions
- Work with the Market Engagement team, engaging with clients and providing pre-sales support
- Determine project scope, timelines, and budgets
- Deliver expert consulting to our clients, managing multiple projects and priorities
- Design and influence new product and service offerings, pushing the boundaries with innovation
- Create meaningful, deep relationships and partnerships with our clients and the wider Redvespa team
You will become recognised as a thought leader to our profession and industry and keep Redvespa ahead of the curve. Someone Who
You'll have the right combination of attitude, passion and skills to define the job that needs doing and often to get the job done. As an ambassador of our brand, you'll build trust and confidence and take our client on a journey to understand the problem they are trying to solve.
It's a mix of talent and experience. We'd love to know who you are, as much as what you can bring. You will have:
- Talent and proven experience in your field of expertise, with direct experience in a strategic consulting environment
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to evaluate and resolve highly complex issues
- Demonstrable record of business development through organic growth; your networks in Wellington and knowledge of the local market will be deep
- A strong history of client engagement and retention
- Commercial acumen with a sound understanding of business
- Experience gained from a wide range of industries and sectors
- Experience in dealing with ambiguity and ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment with multiple initiatives on the go at any one time
- Strong facilitation, influence and negotiation skills
- Project Management skills
You will be a natural communicator and your ability to write clearly will be second to none. You will be highly organised and able to easily build trusted relationships, communicating with people at all levels.
At this point in time we are only considering NZ based applicants who are already eligible to work in NZ. Benefits and perks
We offer a competitive salary, and the opportunity to design your own path of development and learning within a creative, innovative and supportive environment, where you can influence the direction of Redvespa and our clients.
Although Redvespa consultants work across the country, they're first and foremost one of us. So whilst you've got your independence, we've got your back. At Redvespa, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and welcome all applications.
We have partnered with Kin to fill this vital role. If you are ready, please apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you'd be great for this role. If you have any questions, please contact Tracey Fletcher on [email protected]
If we need to make specific accommodations in any part of the process, please let us know.