Have you been looking for that elusive role that will utilise your knowledge of construction, passion for technology and your ability to build relationships that go from strength to strength?
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this key role has a focus on driving growth and increasing customer value, particularly with national group home builders, independent builders, their contractors and other national volume accounts. You will unlock a pipeline of opportunities through identifying new prospects, delivering insights, products and services to our key strategic customers, all while growing our technology user-base and premium membership numbers. About HazardCo
We are a tech company on a journey of rapid scale. Founded by two tradies back in 2007 with an idea to streamline and simplify health and safety for builders and tradies, our well-designed, user-centred app is now used by over 10,000 customers on building sites across New Zealand with the overarching mission of getting all Kiwis home safe after tools down. We’ve worked extremely hard to ensure we're the market leader in New Zealand, which has us well positioned to achieve our ambitious growth goals. Day to day you will:
Do you have?
- Develop and win new business opportunities, and identify growth within existing accounts.
- Work collaboratively with clients to ensure best possible H&S outcomes through our innovative products and service.
- Utilise your networks and expertise in the NZ residential construction market to become a trusted advisor to clients.
- Share knowledge and industry insights with the team, contributing to the agile development of products, services and long-term strategy.
- Demonstrate your impressive work ethic and efficiency, as you manage your portfolio autonomously - with the support of the team just a phone/zoom call away!
Why you’ll love it!
- The ability to build solid, genuine, win/win relationships.
- Commercial acumen that enables strategic thinking and a holistic view of business growth.
- Pride in all you do, and a passion for gaining and sharing knowledge.
- Understanding of the construction industry, and firm belief in the vital role H&S plays in keeping people safe
- Energy, creativity, initiative and resilience
- Knowledge of Salesforce, or similar CRM
- We have a diverse team, who care about each other and love what they do.
- Working from home, with all the tools you need for success.
- Discounts off the HazardCo App and N3 affiliates such as Caltex, Officemax, Noel Leeming, Torpedo7
- Flu prevention and EAP
- Regular trips to the Wellington office to connect with the wider team.
We have partnered with Kin to find the right person. Check us out at www.hazardco.com and if this sounds like you, jump in and click the button, or for more information, contact Stephanie Patterson on 027 2153576 or [email protected]