Representing the recruitment team for my client, I am working collaboratively with this premier new home property development business. Wholly NZ owned and Auckland based, my client has been helping customers for the past 13 years, realise their dreams. Experts in new home builds, sub-divisions, multi-lot sites, and affordable housing projects, this leading property development company is a one-stop shop for private customers and investors alike.
As part of a tight-knit team of Property Development Consultant’s, you will be working closely with your customers, to understand their needs and help them develop and craft their ideas into plans. A key component of the role will be building a solid pipeline of work, which will result from establishing a strong network of contacts (Property Developers, Real Estate Agents, Building Supply companies etc) to generate new business, as well as following up on provided leads. You will keep close to your customers throughout the entire sales and build process, to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities include (in addition to the above):
- Generating new business / referrals
- Following up on leads
- Meeting with potential clients – discuss full sales process, options, and pricing
- Conducting the initial feasibility study and liaising with draughtsperson to prepare scheme plan
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients throughout the build / project process
- Maintaining appropriate enquiry follow up standards, call cycles & input of information
- Working with the Home Planning and Subdivision team when and where appropriate
- Attending industry events, and networking across all appropriate channels to generate leads
My client is open to either someone with no previous sales experience from a project management, building or trade type background, or a proven salesperson with knowledge of the Auckland housing / property market. What is imperative is a drive to provide outstanding customer service, and a desire to build strong and lasting relationships both internally and externally to the business. The existing PDC’s are a tight-knit team, who truly support each other, and we are looking for a highly collaborate industry professional to join them. In addition, we are looking for the following:
- Customer focussed mind-set together with a high degree of integrity and work ethic
- Technically strong with a good understanding of the Auckland new home / property development market
- A network of industry contacts would be highly desirable
- Familiar with the Unitary Plan, feasibility studies and scheme plans
- Awareness of the market and competitor offers
My client can offer a retainer, uncapped commission and fully paid company vehicle. In terms of earning potential, the sky really is the limit for a dedicated and hungry person to achieve.
I would love to hear from you if feel this role is a fit for your skills and experience. The official close off date for this role will be 3rd March, however all applications will be reviewed upon receiving them, so please don’t hesitate to apply. Please apply with a covering letter and CV.